Lockdown Home Film Competition 2020
We know that emerging film makers were not able to get out and about to make great short film on the streets of Earl’s Court this year, so we invited you to get the creative juices flowing and think about films you can make indoors. Using Smartphones, and any camera or video equipment they had, our Lockdown Filmmakers entered some brilliant films for our “Inspiration Indoors” short film competition.
These shortlisted entries will be show as part of the Earl’s Court Film Festival online screenings this year. Stay tuned for event details in the coming days.
Amazing times. Amazing ideas. Amazing film in Earl’s Court.
- Electric Blues – Linda Landers
- Four Walls – Dominic Ryan
- Stripped – Karine Bedrossian
- Teddy – Jenny Runacre
- We Can Do It – Sophie Shad
- You’ve been Infected – Nirmal Thomas
- The IMITATE Museum – Eli Castelli
- The Red Clock -Charlie Fowler
- Durga’s Lockdown – Mitesh Take
- Corona Quarantine -HBK Prakash
- X Dogs – Yani Ingham -Thomas
- The Best Intentions – Matt Leader
- Cha – Raj Awasti and Nina Awasti
- Lost in Pandemic -Mohamed Asfaq Mohamed Siddeeq
- Your Practical Guide to Social Distancing – Molly Brown
- Social -Distanced Zombie Movies – Molly Brown
- Press Pot:A short Quarantine Film -Georgios Sakarellos
- Robot For PI Wars – Ishaan Arora (Also submitted as part of the Duke of Edinburgh Award )
- Guinea Purge – Celia Badrichani (Also submitted as part of the Duke of Edinburgh Award )